Following the rules of the Liebster Award:
- When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
- Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions.
- You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated you!
- Make sure the blogs you choose have 200 or less followers.
11 random facts about me:
It is evident from the lapse of time between the nomination with the Liebster Award by Cody Grisham and Darion Morris from http://www.2guystrippin.com/ that taking decisions is not my cup of tea. I suppose I have some of the attitudes of the solo traveler & fiction writer & translator all in one. I tend to be an introvert when in writing mood and travelling in my own universe of complicated feelings. However, curiosity & restlessness grab me by the hand and here I run in the streets of Athens with my camera, or in the internet to arrange my next trip, or catch up with communication. Swimming is my daily practice. Driving with open windows listening to rock music is a happy moment. My long lasting love is for Cities and for Words; I chase Images, through photos & films. Blogging is a new passion and I am fascinated to meet you all in this brave new world!
My answers to the 11 questions from Darion & Cody who nominated me:
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go first? South America
2. What is your favorite travel blog? I find Chris Guillebeau’s rather inspiring
3. What inspires you to travel? Curiosity & looking for my next favorite home
4. What is the best decision you ever made regarding travel? To spend three months in New York
5. Where would you want to eat your last meal? In Shanghai, at a fashionable top floor of a skyscraper overlooking the river and the skyline
6. What is the scariest place you have ever been? London, in a bed & breakfast when I was 18 years old.
7. What is your favorite animal? Cat
8. What is your biggest pet peeve? Lies
9. If you had to travel via one, would you rather take a boat or plane? A plane
10. If you could trade places with anyone in the world, who would it be? Ruth Rendel
11. What is the one thing you can’t live without? Water
11 questions to the 11 bloggers I nominate :
1. Which environment or place brings one of your best memories from traveling?
2. What was an unexpected help at a difficult or dangerous moment while traveling?
3. What do you hate from your co-travelers?
4. Which is your favorite summer place?
5. Which is your favorite Christmas experience?
6. Where was your most funny experience while travelling?
7. Which is your favorite taste in food ?
8. Who is your favorite painter?
9. Name the film you have seen more than 3 times and you feel like watching again?
10. Which book is by your bedside now?
11. In which country you would have liked to be brought up?
My 11 nominees are!
I wish you all happy blogging. Keep traveling! Keep creative! Keep sharing!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to All!